Prep + Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- 5 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 4 eggs
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sweet pickles, cubed
- ¾ tablespoon prepared mustard
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan, and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and peel under cold, running water. Chop, and set aside.
- Stir eggs, celery, green bell pepper, sweet pickle cubes, prepared mustard, mayonnaise, onion and white sugar into the potatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
232 calories (6g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 13g fat, 488mg sodium) per serving