Lemon Chicken Strips
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- Shake breadcrumbs, zest, parmesan, salt and pepper in a plastic bag to mix.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg then place in plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken with breadcrumb mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high fire. When hot, deep-fry chicken pieces till golden and crispy, about 5 minutes.