- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounce sour cream
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat, until browned. Drain off excess fat. Stir in salsa, and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Pat cooked meat into bottom of a pie plate, cover, and refrigerate.
- When meat is completely chilled, spread sour cream over meat. Arrange lettuce over sour cream, and top with Cheddar cheese.
336 calories (21g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 25g fat, 533mg sodium) per serving