1 / 6We've compiled 30 of the best makeup tips that let you do the job better!
- Always prep skin with primer or moisturizer before foundation, even if you have oily skin. Otherwise, it'll emphasize your pores.
- Make your liquid concealer blend better by mixing it with moisturizer on the back of your hand.
- For a barely-there finish, spot apply foundation only where you need it.
- The best way to camouflage a blemish? Skip the concealer -- instead use the thickened base collected in the cap of your foundation. Dab and blend with your finger then set with powder.
- To prevent powder from streaking or settling into lines, press (not swipe) it on the face.
- Rid mid-day shine: Before you touch up with a pressed powder, always nix excess sebum with a blotter, otherwise everything will look cakey.